Monday, October 15, 2012

Got a bit carried away today and now I am feeling pretty stuff, I get a few hours relax time and then need to go out and catch up with Matt for some drinks. While I waited to check in I caught a train to Piccadilly Circus, walked down to Trafalgar Square, then down to Buckingham Palace. Then down to Westminster and a spin on the wheel. Walked down the Thames and made it as far as London Bridge before catching the train back to Kings Cross. I was going to try and make it all the way to Tower Bridge, but I just never had the energy. Hope I get my second wind before 5:30 drinks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mate when you have some time go and say hi to Elizabeth for me, you can find her at the really big house that has these guys standing in the front withthe furrt hats, just tell her that B said to say hi and dont forget to take someting for the corgies, maybe some smackos :) enjoy mate and lay off the tabsaco sauce

Unknown said...

mate it must be that time of the evening, whats a furrt hat? I meant furry :)