Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Caught the 6:15 train to Zagreb this morning, it was on four and half hours travel time but I had a 2 hour wait at Gyekenyes which is basically a small town near the border and nothing to do for two hours.

Finally got to Zagreb and booked into the hostel. Went for a walk around town and then got some stuff done in planning the rest of the trip. While I was walking around I noticed there were loads of police around and next thing I know there was Hilary Clinton.

It is All Saint Day today (nothing to do with Halloween), so i went out to the cemetery tonight to check it out. The whole place is lit with candles and there are hundreds of people walking around the cemetery.

Tomorrow is a public holiday here so I am thinking of taking the bus to a national park about two and a half hours away.

No comments: