Saturday, November 03, 2012

Thursday was a bit of a none event being a public holiday (they still run by the policy everything closes) and it was raining all day.

I spent the day planning the time i needed for all essential things I want to do at the end of the trip. So I now have a date I want to be in Istanbul to give me time in Jordan, relax on the coast at Dahab and make it to Cairo in time for my tour. I have ensured I have plenty of time in Jordan and if I get through it quicker I can just beach it a bit longer.

I have also discovered there are some good wrecks in croatia down near split, actually all along the coast but split seems like the local spot to dive - hopefully the dive operators are still diving

Yesterday I went off to the Plitvička jezera Nacionalni park which is a UNESCO listed site. It was a long day leaving Zagreb at 7:30 and arriving there at 10am. I then walk around all the park until 4:30pm and did not get back into Zagreb until 8pm.

It is a beautiful park and was well worth the day trip out there even though it was a bit out of the way.

No comments: