Saturday, November 24, 2012

Had a good night last night with a group of French travelers, we went out for dinner at a Kafana, which is restaurant with traditional Serbian music. It was the first real restaurant meal I have had for a while and even though fairly up market it was still only $20 each for two courses and a couple of bottles of wine.

One of the people have some Serbian friends so they came and met us and took us to a bar. In the bucket list of things to do in Belgrade given to me during the free tour was to dance in a club like no one is watching - we definitely did that last night.

Today I went back to the fortress and walked around town. Tomorrow night I think I will be catching the night train to Sofia in Bulgaria, I will stay a night and then catch a bus to Istanbul

No comments: