Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Caught the morning train to Sarajevo yesterday morning, the scenery was amazing - but you will just have to take my word for that because my SD card in my camera started getting write errors and I could no longer see a third of the photos.

Luckily I have been quite pedantic about backing up the photos so only lost the ones I took on the train trip.

I have carried out my standard walk around at night time to check out the city and am impressed. I really do think you can judge a city by how they display it at night. So today I am doing a walk around town and then in the afternoon I am going on a tour to see the "Tunnel of Life" an 800m tunnel that was used to get supplies into the city during the war and the only thing that saved the inhabitants.

No comments: