Sunday, November 11, 2012

Slow the lowest travel (other than the flight) is now finished and even though it was a hard day it was rewarded by me now sitting outside enjoying a beer in a t-shirt. When I got to the hostel there was no one there to check me in so I went out to do some exploring.

I think it will take a couple of days to wander around this place with all the little ally ways, but I think it will be a good place to recharge the batteries.

I am aiming to be in Istanbul by the first week in December, so once I go through Bosnia I need to work out what else I can fit in to hit that date. The trip has always been about middle east, so I don't want to shorten my days in Jordan. Now I am doing a tour in Egypt it is a set date in the calendar and everything is working around being there by the 21st.

At least work has come to the party and I can spend a couple of days home before having to fly back to Tasmania for work.

No comments: