Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Birthday drinks for Maria went really well on Thursday night. There ended being around a dozen people turn up (all but one Maria had only met the day before or on the actual night). It actually made her day telling it was the nicest thing any traveler had done for her all season.

On Friday I took the cable car to the top of the mountain over looking Dubrovnik, it gives a great view of the city and has a museum about the city from the war in the 90's. There was a great western media news coverage video playing, showing assault on the city.

This morning I just took another walk around the city and then got ready for my bus trip to Bosnia, the bus was an hour late so I got into town pretty late but still managed to find the hostel and settle into the place before going to find some dinner.

I am doing a day trip with the owners husband tomorrow which takes you to some of the other towns and historical sites in the area.

No comments: